Monday, February 12, 2007

RICH & EILIS & UPDATE


Hey all,

Sorry to be so AWOL, but I should explain what's happened.

I basically hit the wall on all the stuff I can show you guys. It took 100 posts, but that's most of everything I've got to show you. That basically took me from last year until I started Zero G. Given I've been working on that for the last 3 or more months it's all I've really got to show. Unfortunately, I'm reluctant to show any more. You're going to have to check out the preview con edition, or pick up the book later this year.

In the meantime, I'm working on book 2. There's also some HUGE news which I will post in the next day or two. Probably the biggest news of my career since I started working for Roger and until Zero G comes out.

Stay frosty!

In the meantime, here's an engagement present I did for a lovely lady and her husband of them as comic book characters. Apparently he even replaced his Alex Ross print with it. There's not much higher praise than that! What's an engagement present? Well, she decided that she got the ring, so he should get a present in return. Take note ladies, this is how it should be done. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought that looked familiar...

Magnificent job! I was absolutely wrapped!

jasonb said...

Thanks Rich!

I'm glad you liked it. It was a ball to do. You guys are a great couple. Here's wishing you both many, many, many happy years together.