Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Bennet and Claire


Aw man. Mugged by my own kindness. If there was a rug it would've been pulled out from underneath me. So, anyway, my present to Pngauo's thunder got stolen. If you read the comments on my last post you would have found it posted already on the heroeswiki.com site.

For those of you who didn't follow the link, here it is in its lessened glory with a slightly smaller head on Bennet.

Ah well.

Anyway, I designed the two pictures to work side by side. It was (obviously) twice the work, but I thought it would make a really nice piece with the two side by side. What also helps is that I like both the characters and their relationship so much. I found their story was one of the key ones that drove me to watch the show. It was a good call drawing Claire, as I have to say that she was the second most popular character I was asked to sketch after Hiro.

Gotta run and finish Mohinder. It's going to be a 2-4 hour sleep night. Frank said I can have an extra day, but while I don't want to rush, I think it's more important to be punctual. Besides, I have Zero G stuff to do!

As a bonus, I drew an extra picture of Claire for the Blackout story. In the story it's tiny and slightly distorted, so I will post the full picture here once the first part goes up next Tuesday.

1 comment:

pngaou said...

Hahaha yeah, I was reading through the comments and saw the picture early as well. But hey! It's still pretty damn awesome. I can't thank you enough Jason!

Good luck on your work.