Sunday, May 21, 2006

INNOCENTS COVER part 3: Cover!

Then I get this incredibly exciting email from David. He wants to use Annette's and my pinup as the cover for the issue!

All he needs is the Harajuku girls updated.

No problem we say, and here we go (eyes left).

It's a bit hard to see at this res, but the leaps and bounds that Annette and I have made in this time are incredible. The Harajuku girls just blow the rest of the image away for pure technical skill and personality.

The book was solicited with this cover. Andy Finlayson (next Aussie superstar artist and Top Cow dude) saw that CBR used this cover as the link to the Image solicitations that month!

My first ever cover and it made the CBR main page link! I was pretty happy. Definite career highlight. My good friend Alex PDF'd the pages for me. Given the links are down now, you're just going to have to take my word that it was ever there in the first place.

No comments: