Friday, November 09, 2007

JASON BADOWER SIGNING AT COMICS R' US (UPDATE)

So the HEROES should be in for a signing later this afternoon. I will be in there around 1:30pm onwards. Depending on how busy things are depends on how long I will hang around.

Come on down, say "Hi". It's on Burke St. between the JB HI FI and the Target. Head upstairs.

COMICS R'US CITY: 9th November 2pm-5pm
COMICS R'US CHAPEL ST: 10th November 12pm-2pm

I will have a new print run of sketchbooks ($15) and I will be doing sketches ($10) and autographing the graphic novel (free of course!). I hope to see you all there!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where can I email photos to?

Lilithia {Stef} said...

Nevermind, I found it! I'll scan elle's piccie for you too this weekend. :)

jasonb said...

thanks Stef!

Martin Todd said...

Thank you for writiing this